Sunday 1 May 2011

Song's of Taylor Swift

  • 7 Years And 50 Days







  • 8th Grade Graduate







  • A Chance







  • A Love Story







  • A Perfectly Good Heart







  • A Place In This World







  • Am I Ready For Love?







  • American Boy







  • American Girl







  • Baby Don't Break My Heart Slow







  • Beautiful Eyes







  • Before The Storm







  • Being With My Baby







  • Belong With Me







  • Breathe







  • Breathless







  • Can I Go With You?







  • Change







  • Christmas Must Be Something More







  • Christmases When You Were Mine







  • Cold As You







  • Come In With The Rain







  • Crazier







  • Daddy







  • Dear Digdan







  • Electric Barnyard Jingle







  • Fall Into Me







  • Fearless







  • Fifteen







  • Forever & Always







  • Going Bananas







  • Here You Come Again







  • Hero Heroine Cover







  • Hey Stephen







  • Hopelessly Devoted To You







  • I Heart ?







  • I Heart Question Mark







  • I Need You







  • Invisible







  • Irreplacable







  • I`d Lie







  • I`m Only Me When I`m With You







  • Jump Then Fall







  • Last Christmas







  • Leave Me Alone







  • Love Song







  • Love Story







  • Lucky You







  • Mary`s Song (Oh My My My)







  • Me







  • Mine







  • Missing You







  • Monologue Song







  • My Own Way







  • Not My Fauld







  • Oh My My My







  • One Way Ticket







  • Only Me When I'm With You







  • Our Last Night







  • Our Song







  • Outside







  • Perfectly Good Heart







  • Permanent Marker







  • Picture to Burn







  • Picture To Burn (un-cut)







  • Picture To Buurn







  • Place in This World







  • Put Your Records On







  • Ride Of Our Lives







  • Run







  • Santa Baby







  • Should Have Said No







  • Should`ve Said No







  • Silent Night







  • Smokey Black Nights







  • Sparks Fly







  • Speak Now







  • Standing Here







  • Stay Beautiful







  • Sunshine







  • Superstar







  • Taylor's 1st Phone Call With Tim McGraw







  • Teardrops Of My Guitar







  • Teardrops on My Guitar







  • Teardrops On My Guitar (america's Got Talent Version)







  • Tell Me Why







  • Thank You







  • That's The Way I Loved You







  • The Best Day







  • The Middle







  • The Other Side Of The Door







  • The Outside







  • The Way I Loved You







  • The Worst Days With You







  • There's Your Trouble







  • They Don't Know Us







  • Thug Story







  • Tied Together with a Smile







  • Tim Mcgraw







  • To Say







  • Today Was A Fairytale







  • Tonight Is Our Last Night







  • Umbrella







  • Unperfect







  • Untouchable







  • Way I Loved U







  • Welcome Back Grunwald







  • What To Wear







  • White Christmas







  • White Horse







  • You Belong To Me







  • You Belong With Me







  • You Don't Have To Call







  • You Don't Have To Call Me







  • You Got It All Wrong







  • You Should Have Said No







  • You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home







  • Your Anything







  • Your Face







  • Your Guardian Angel







  • You`re Not Sorry
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment